Information for foreign students

welcome to KSAUe-mail:

phone #  (843) 567-46-13


The academic year at Kazan State Agricultural University (KSAU) starts in September and ends in June). Bachelor's degree takes 4 academic years to complete; Master's degree takes 2 academic years to complete; Doctor's degree takes 3 academic years to complete. All the faculties provide the full-time study. Post-graduate studies can be either full-time or part-time. The applicants are enrolled according to the results of entrance examinations (interview, test).

If you are interested in the curriculum of a particular course, please use the web-site of the University  Further information may be requested from the International Department of the KSAU.

All the courses are given in Russian. You can take a course of Russian at KSAU Centre of Languages.

Letter of Invitation

To get the letter of invitation please send (by mail or e-mail) the following documents to the International Department of KSAU:

Upon consideration of your documents you will be sent the letter of invitation. Please find out the details of getting the visa in the Russian Embassy in your country. It takes about 2 months to get the letter of invitation, that is why you are recommended to send all the documents not later than 3 months before the beginning of the term.

Concluding the agreement

To conclude the agreement to study at KSAU you should pass exams and submit to the International department the following documents:

  • Filled application form;
  • Academic documents, equivalent to the academic documents of Russian Federation, with the academic degree, the full list of learned subjects and full list of marks, with a notarized translation into Russian:
    • For Bachelor studies (BSc/BA): school-leaving certificate
    • For Master studies (MSc/MA): Bachelor’s or Specialist’s degree-certificate
    • For Post-graduate studies (Candidate’s degree): Master’s or Bachelor’s certificate

(Academic documents should be legalized. You can get the information about the procedure of legalization in the Russian embassy in the country where academic documents were issued.)

  • Transcript (the document showing the list of the subjects with results) with a notarized translation into Russian;
  • Evidence of equivalence of the education certificate which was got outside the Russian Federation;
  • Medical certificate confirming that you haven’t got contra-indications for study in the Russian Federation and at the faculty you are applying to;
  • The AIDS test result confirming that you haven’t got AIDS, valid on the territory of Russian Federation;
  • Passport with visa and migration card;
  • Six 3x4 cm photographs.

The translation of the academic documents into Russian must be notarized in Russia or certified by the Russian Embassy or Consulate in the country where they were issued. The University has the right to require additional information.

Дата обновления:27.06.2014